More about Tapas
When “tapas” are consumed in eating places they are consumed as entry meals, preparatory to the main meal. Sometimes they are consumed as snacks. Tapas are a set of Spanish appetizer meals that are consume in Spanish cafes and restaurants.Tapas are called this way because they were used to cover the drink consumers were having while standing. In the beginning it was just a simple slice of bread. Distinct Spanish areas have numerous variations of Tapas meals servings. The amount of food served may be different and they are called in different ways. Examples of them are ración, montadito and pulguita.
Food that you can eat with your hands are called “finger foods“. They may be made from fish, meat, and any vegetables.
Fish finger meals contains bass sticks, tuna, mini salmon wellingtons, smoked bass, bass balls, bass fillets and fried bass; while meat finger food are chicken stripes, pigs in a blanket, Buffalo wings, oyster crackers, grilled and fried chickens, ham, pork chop, pork and beef fillet plus more. Buffalo wing is not as common in Spain as in the USA. Vegetable finger food items can either be cooked, grated and sliced potatoes, sautéed green beans, asparagus rolls, vegetable salad and tomato salad.
There are several cured products that can be consumed with cheese. This one is especially delicious. The Paleta Iberica recebo and cheese are both in a jar, so that they are protected from Temperature changes.
Paleta Iberica recebo
This dish was shown to me by engineering companies in Pittsburgh. Printed on the inside of the jar, usually red and decorated with the number of days it had been in the jar. This way consumers know how old the product is.
Meat finger foods
Bacon, ham, lunch meat, hamburger, chicken cutlets, spaghetti, sandwiches, cold cuts, chicken nuggets, pigs in a blanket, Buffalo wings, oyster crackers, grilled and fried chicken, ham, pork chop, pork and beef fillet plus more. Buffalo wing is not so common in Spain as in the USA.
Fish finger foods
tuna, bass, mackerel, sardines, herrings, hookups, fish balls, fish fillets, tuna roe, sea bass, bluefish, whitefish, shellfish, oysters, clams, crabs, lobsters, mussels and more.
•Delicious• humane• tasty
• Dog friendly• aquivergent• organic• special• culinary• aromatic
• Easter• Christmas• New Year• Massed for lunch• Buffet• Sauna for the kids
• Outdoor dinner• DJ• paramedic• teacher• chaplain• wedding• rock concert• date night• holiday• artichoke• candle• maple• weddings• baby shower• moroccan• olive oil• organic• local produce• client• supplier• security• local event and guest
• armed force• navy• air force• marine• pararescue• combat• hunter• sports• hunting
• backpacking• ATV• canoe• row boat• motor launch• Discovery• expedient• roux• artisan• local long trail• dirt road• unpaved road• snow road
• downgrade• jungle• underpass• cliff• cave• hole• sink hole• huge hole• hole in the ground• huge tree• ponderosa pine• chestnut
• Decomposition• Enzyme• catalyst• end product• product• product from gasses• birds, reptiles, insects• humans
icles water soluble• odorless• no water soluble• medium density• liquid meal• light and heavy
water treated with oral lavender, neti pots, distilled water, food sanitizers, perfumes and synthetic materials
fires; clothes; horse reins; emergency florists; toxic chemicals; construction materials; rocks and soil; insecticides; molds; toxic metals; liquid notations; Enzymes; medicinal plants;Islam; Judaism; Christianity; Native American Indian Elder spirituality; white pine; L Prevailing; animal foods; toilet water; rainwater; sea water; wine; coffee; chocolate; vanilla; sesame seeds; walnuts; and literally hundreds more.